Last updated on February 13th, 2019 at 11:45 am
Short, snappy bullying comebacks
Some of the best quotes for teenagers to use against bullies sourced from the internet.
Remember that it is better to NOT react to a bully but to just ignore the person and stay calm. Use these bullying comebacks to stand up for yourself, diffuse tension and turn a potentially violent situation into a humorous one.
Getting called names like ‘slut’ or ‘nerd’
- I know, right?
- You work your corner, I work mine.
- You just now figuring that out?
- Takes one to know one!
- I know, I learnt so much from you, thanks.
- Hey, only my friends are allowed to use my pet name.
- Nerd: I would prefer the term ‘intellectual bad ass’.
- You need to be nice to nerds as you’ll probably end up working for one!
Being told that you are ‘moody’ or ‘stuck up’ or ‘pale’
- Jealousy’s just flat, get well soon!
- Congratulations, you noticed.
- I know, right?
- I’ve been trying so hard, thanks.
General bullying comeback quotes for teenagers
- Sorry, I had to dumb it down for you.
- Hold your nose and say ‘Gee, what have you been eating?’
- Oh, get a life.
- Whatever you say.
- Sorry, I’m busy and can’t stop right now.
- Everyone says I’m going to run into people like you for the rest of my life, gee thanks!
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- I didn’t know you could be THAT mean!
- You’re really showing your talent to the world, keep it up.
- That’s it?
- Excellent, mission accomplished.
- Sticks and stones and all that…
Other bullying comebacks
- You just don’t get it do you?
- Didn’t I see you in church last Sunday?
- If I throw a stick, will you leave?
- Oh I’m sorry, how many times did your parents drop you?